Assessment & Clinical Caseworker
The CARE Center, Inc. | Waynesburg, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
Job Vacancy Notice
POSITION: Assessment Caseworker AND Clinical Assessment Worker
Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
at our Waynesburg, PA Location
*Looking for candidates that would be able to work 1 night a week**
The CARE Center provides mental health and drug and alcohol treatment. Mental Health treatment includes assessments/evaluations, outpatient, psychiatric evaluations, child and adolescent services and assistance with medication. Drug and Alcohol provides outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial drug and alcohol treatment to adults and adolescents. Specialized treatment services include a Women and Family program which provides preferential treatment to pregnant women.
An Assessment Caseworker performs initial screenings and comprehensive clinical assessments to determine an individual’s service needs for mental health, drug, and alcohol and cooccurring disorders. As an Assessment Caseworker you will conduct a comprehensive mental health, drug/alcohol or cooccurring assessment by developing and implementing an individualized treatment plan as well as serving as a member of the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team. In addition, the Assessment Caseworker will participate in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
Work alongside our HEROES… APPLY TODAY AND BECOME A PART OF THE SPHS FAMILY!
**COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE (FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES) INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL**
**OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT**
**TUITION DISCOUNTS WITH PARTICIPATING COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation, Nursing or Activities Therapy in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations or a Graduate Degree in a clinical discipline with 12 graduate-level credits in mental health or counseling that is accredited and recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum also in accordance with DHS and DDAP regulations or be licensed in clinical discipline that included mental health clinical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to interpret detailed medical records and documentation obtained from health care providers.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. POSTING#22-112.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER