Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
Job Vacancy Notice
POSITION: Assessment Caseworker (Multiple Part-Time Positions) at the
Greensburg Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Performs initial screenings and comprehensive assessments to determine an individual’s service needs for mental health, drug and alcohol and co-occurring disorders.
- Responds to calls for services by completing initial screenings, and schedules initial appointments.
- Conducts a comprehensive mental health, drug/alcohol or co-occurring assessment on all clients.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, marital, group and family methodologies, maintaining a direct service level of 60% minimum time.
- May carry a small caseload of outpatient services.
- Serves as a member of an Interdisciplinary Treatment Team.
- Participates in Case Conferences with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, either individually and/or group settings and provides testimony at any court hearings.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate client care.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, i.e. evenings, weekends, etc.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation, Nursing or Activities Therapy in accordance with DHS and DDAP regulations or a Graduate Degree in a clinical discipline with 12 graduate-level credits in mental health or counseling that is accredited and recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designated managed care credential of Mental Health Professional.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded in participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to interpret detailed medical records and documentation obtained from health care providers.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-050.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER