Diversified Human Services - Aging Services | Donora PA | Part Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Driver/Aide (Part-time) PAY GRADE: 2
Services to the Aging, Central Kitchen-Donora, PA
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
**DAYLIGHT HOURS and OFF WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS**
- Operates and maintains assigned vehicles and assists with handling inventory and kitchen maintenance.
- Assembles supplies and materials required for daily meal preparation and delivery.
- Assists with maintaining inventory control and record-keeping.
- Assists with kitchen maintenance and stocking and cleaning storage areas.
- Performs general maintenance checks on assigned vehicles to ensure safe operation.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to safely operate and control delivery vehicles.
- Knowledge of general and routine vehicle maintenance requirements.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver's license and safe driving record.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Ability to routinely lift food and supply boxes and equipment weighingdive up to 50 pounds.
- Successful completion of employment physical and vision screening.
- Ability to understand and carry out specific instruction.
- Ability to work independently following assigned routes and schedules.
- Must be able to work on an as needed basis, often with short notice.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITEFOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-031.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER