22-018 DUI Evaluator
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: DUI Evaluator and Group Facilitator (Part-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.93 (with additional incentives)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
Provides chemical abuse assessments to appointed substance abusing offenders under the direct supervision of a trained Intervention Specialist.
- Monitors client service plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Assists staff with required hours of educational instruction to clients and/or family members as assigned.
- May assists with Individual and Group Intervention services and maintains a professional, quality level of services in an objective manner to all program clients.
- Participates in all appropriate clinical staff meetings and maintains beneficial clinical dialogue with all members of treatment intervention staff, as necessary, regarding clients and program interaction.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain and maintain Certified Allied Addiction Practitioner credential and any other program related certifications necessary.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to community organizations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-018.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER