22-011 Counselor 1 or 2
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Part Time and Contract
The CARE Center, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 1 or Counselor 2 (Multiple-Part-Time Contract Positions Available) PAY GRADE: 12/14
Washington Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
WAGE: Bachelor’s- $19/hr. of Direct Service $10/hr. of Training Master’s - $27/hr. of Direct Service $10/hr. Training
(With additional incentives)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides intake assessments as well as outpatient psychotherapy including, but not limited to, individual, family, and group sessions.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and related treatment recommendations.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, martial, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, both individually and in group supervision.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum also in accordance with DHS and DDAP regulations or be licensed in clinical discipline that included mental health clinical experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation, Nursing or Activities Therapy in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations or a Graduate Degree in clinical discipline with 12 graduate-level credits in mental health or counseling that is accredited and recognized by the United Stated Department of Education.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designed managed care credential of Mental Health or successful completion of Certified Addiction Counselor (C.A.C.)
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Dept. of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to staff.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-011.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER