22-004 Licensed Practical Nurse
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Licensed Practical Nurse-40 hr. work week (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
Enhanced Personal Care Home-Greensburg, PA
WAGE: $35,214 (with an excellent benefits package and other incentives!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse is a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing and is licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Licensed Practical Nurse provides patient care in the home under the direction of a Registered Nurse and Supervisor, within the parameters established by State and Federal Regulatory Agencies and the Policies
- Reports changes in the patient's condition to the primary nurse and appropriate supervisor.
- Monitor’s patient progress and environment on an ongoing basis and completes and submits reports and recommendations of monitoring.
- Completes all required documentation including clinical, statistical, interdisciplinary communications, patient care documentation and other medical information, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in interdisciplinary conferences, communications, and documents all contacts with other service providers noted in the patient's clinical record.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Participates in resident or community education/informational programs and events, as required.
- Maintains contact and serves as a patient advocate with appropriate medical professionals, as required by the patient's needs and treatment.
- Performs other related duties as may be necessary or required to ensure patient safety, quality treatment, and successful operation of the program.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an approved Practical Nurse Program
- Current and valid LPN licensure to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Previous home health care experience preferred.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to lift medical and office supplies weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to assist physically limited patients, when treatment dictates, weighing an average of 150 pounds.
- Ability to transport oneself and regularly travel to various patients' homes and facilities
- Must have reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-004.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER