22-001 Counselor 2
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Part Time and Contract
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 2 (Part-Time Contract-Multiple Positions) PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $27.00/hr. (Direct Service) $10.00/hr. (Training)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides intake assessments as well as outpatient psychotherapy including, but not limited to, individual, family, and group sessions.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and related treatment recommendations.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, marital, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, both individually and in group supervision.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms, and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum also in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug& Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations or be licensed in clinical discipline that included mental health clinical experience.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designated managed care credential of Mental Health Professional or Certified Addiction Counselor.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprints.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#22-001.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER