21-373 Residential Program Worker
Diversified Human Services - Developmental Services | Monongahela, PA | Part Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Residential Program Worker-Enhanced Behavior Support (Part-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.93-40 hr. work week (with incentives!)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Aids program client daily with the implementation of the Individual Support Plan while utilizing knowledge and expertise in the fields of mental health and behavior supports.
- Candidate will work primarily evening and weekend shifts using their expertise in the field of behavioral health to provide care and recreation to a young adult male with intellectual disabilities.
- Provides hands-on instruction to client to implement Individual Support Plans and client development.
- Conducts recreational and social activities with individuals, as assigned.
- Participates in regular staff training to develop basic knowledge and skills necessary to assist individuals.
- Maintains proper condition, cleanliness, and safety of residential site, and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, associate degree, or 60 credits from an accredited college or university. The coursework must include a minimum of 12 credits in psychology or behavioral sciences-transcript required.
- Must have work experience in the implementation of behavior support plans and/or mental health treatment plans.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Compliance with pre-employment and routine drug testing is required.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to safely operate a variety of vehicles.
- Ability to assist and/or lift adult individuals, as may be required.
- Ability to move and/or lift program equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
- Ability to display an understanding and empathetic attitude when dealing with clients and communicating with family members.
- Ability to work split shifts and flexibility to move to various center locations if program needs dictate.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-373.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER