21-361 Residential Program Worker
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Monessen, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
POSITION: Residential Program Worker (Mon Valley Area) PAY GRADE: 4
Community Residential Rehabilitation
WAGE: $11.64/hr. (with incentives)
→Flexible Scheduling. May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. Other benefits available.
Help change someone’s life, come and join the SPHS family!
SBC, a part of the SPHS network, is a company fully dedicated to providing services to some of the most vulnerable members in our community. Our team is made up of compassionate, dedicated professionals whose main goal is helping every person reach their full potential. Comprehensive training and supervisory support is provided.
Join our Westmoreland County team of caring professionals. You will be part of a team responsible for providing and maintaining a safe and secure residential environment and community experience for your residents, assisting them in scheduling necessary appointments, as well as providing transportation to these various appointments, facilitating recreational and social activities, and assisting residents with their daily living activities.
- Aids program clients daily with the implementing of Individual Service Plans.
- Provides hands-on instruction to client to implement Service Plans and client development.
- Participates in regular staff training to develop basic knowledge and skills necessary to assist clients.
- Maintains proper condition, cleanliness and safety of residential site, and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Adhere to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, as well as agency policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED or any equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or residents in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care program
- Looking for individuals who have the ability to work daylight, afternoon and midnight shifts, as well as working on weekends and holidays.
- Bonus pay for working holiday hours.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CUR