Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Accountant (Full-time) PAY GRADE: 12
Office of Corporate Finance Charleroi, PA
WAGE: $33,014 (plus and excellent benefits package and other incentives!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Performs accounting work, applying prescribed principles in analysis, and reporting of financial data.
- Coordinates the maintenance of accounting records and verification of accounting data from processing vouchers and other documents.
- Monitor’s expenditures and budgetary controls and prepares reports for funding sources.
- Analyzes accounts and ensures accuracy of balances.
- Conducts standard internal audits of assigned corporate operations and prepares analysis of findings.
- Prepares and submits assigned management reports in established formats as required in a timely fashion.
- Adheres to all polices, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and regulations regarding accounting practices.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and clients.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other health care program.
- Ability to examine and verify financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Demonstrated ability and skill using a computer with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-351.