21-350 Fiscal Technician 3
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Fiscal Technician 3 (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 10
Corporate Finance-Charleroi, PA
WAGE: $27,710 (with an excellent benefits package and incentives!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Performs a series of specialized accounting procedures related to the processing of complex agency-wide financial services.
- Implements all tasks related to the preparation, processing and control of assigned vouchers and invoices for corporate affiliates.
- Processes accounts payable and ensures accuracy of accounting data.
- Updates and ensures the effectiveness of the computerized inventory system.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration and four years of experience or any equivalent combination of experience or training.
- Demonstrated ability and skill using computer software and word processing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and vendors.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in data and format and communicate findings to the supervisor.
- Ability to understand and carry out specific instructions.
- Ability to readily shift priorities.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-350.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER