21-341 Crisis Program Worker
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
SPHS CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Crisis Program Worker (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 4
Crisis Stabilization Diversion Unit Washington, PA
WAGE: $22,698 (plus an excellent benefits package and other great incentives!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Maintains the general safety and security of individuals at the crisis stabilization/diversion unit.
- Can assist with transportation to medical appointments as necessary.
- Reports to supervisor any individual’s needs that would affect their current crisis plan of care.
- Conducts recreational and social activities with individuals while at the crisis unit.
- Responsible for meal preparation for the stabilization/diversion unit individuals.
- Participates in regular staff training to develop basic knowledge and skills to assist the individuals while at the unit.
- Maintains overall cleanliness of the crisis stabilization/diversion unit, and reports any repair needs to the program supervisor.
- Maintains proper documentation of all assistance and support provided to each individual identified by crisis plan of care.
- Monitors and assists individuals with their activities of daily living skills.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate with effectiveness.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to assist and/or lift clients weighing up to 150 pounds, as may be required.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work split shifts and flexibility to move to various center locations, when program needs dictate.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-341.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER