21-336 Clerk Typist
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Clerk Typist (Full-Time) Butler, PA PAY GRADE: 2
Blended Case Management/Psych. Rehab.
WAGE: $21,704 (Plus an excellent benefits package and other great incentives!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations and/or data input and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output, documents, information, reports, and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff, insurance companies, vendors, medical practitioners and institutions, patients and their family, etc.
- Screen’s visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness, and consistency of information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, forms, supply and equipment requisitions, payment, and billing information, etc.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and carry out specific instructions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and multi-line telephone simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-336
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER