21-333 Case Manager/Court Assessor
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Case Manager/Court Assessor (Part-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.93 (plus incentives)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides case management, intervention and evaluation services at the Westmoreland county correctional facility.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services at the Westmoreland County Prison of assigned clients to develop a comprehensive Service Plan for substance abuse offenders.
- Participates in all appropriate clinical staff meetings and maintains beneficial clinical dialogue with all members of treatment team, as necessary, regarding assigned clients.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university.
- Must pass all clearances required for the Westmoreland County Prison.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to detect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-333.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER