21-313 Project Supervisor -COE
Mon Valley Community Health Services, Inc. | Monessen, PA | Full Time
MON VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Center of Excellence Project Supervisor PAY GRADE: 16
WAGE: $51,363 (Plus an excellent benefits package!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities
- Oversees and provides day to day leadership of the COE program, staff and evaluation activities. Directs and monitors program procedures and schedules to ensure compliance to COE guidelines and corporate standards.
- Serves as the primary liaison with the community resources and community stakeholders and all other identified and/or project related agencies.
- Assigns, reviews and analyzes the work of assigned staff relating to case management, assessment, coordination of care and progress of client.
- Provides in-service training for staff through individual conferences or staff meetings to develop techniques and ensure compliance to all treatment regulations, and delivery of quality care.
- Responsible for the appropriate release of treatment-related correspondence, and the timely preparation and submission of all required program reports, records and documentation in accordance with regulatory standards and program policy and state project requirements.
- Responsible for recommending and supervising all program staff.
- Maintains and submits documentation relating to staff attendance logs, time sheets and other information in the form requested by the Department.
- Coordinates program outreach and public relations activities, provides community education and technical assistance to other social service providers, as well as client family members.
- Available for On-call and after hour services.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field, with a minimum of three year’s progressive experience in human services or a Bachelor’s Degree in social services or nursing related field with a minimum of five years’ experience in a substance abuse treatment agency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental program regulations and policies and other social services providers available to eligible clients.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designated credential of Certified Addiction Counselor and other managed care related credentials;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to inspect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical and mental disorders.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-313.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER