The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Caseworker (Part-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
LTSR- Butler, PA
WAGE: $16.93 (with incentives)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Implements and monitors client service plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Conducts Psychosocial Assessments and Re-assessments of clients to develop and update individualized Service Plans.
- Provides supportive counseling and intensive life skills training to individuals and client groups.
- Serves as advocate to identify and assess entitlement resources and available social and vocational services.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress, prepares and submits all required program forms, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains appropriate communication with internal and external programs and community resources.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university with one year experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to assist physically limited clients weighing up to 160 pounds.
- Ability to pack personal effects and transport mentally and physically challenged consumers.
- Ability to inspect and recognize violations pertaining to program regulations.
- Empathetic attitude and ability to deal effectively with the stress of the position.
- Ability to readily shift priorities.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-312.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER