21-310 Executive Director -Information Technology
Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time | Applications accepted until Sep 24, 2021
SOUTHWESTERN PA HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Executive Director Information and Technology (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 18
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- The Executive Director is responsible for management, strategy, and execution of the Information and Technology Department (IT) and oversees projects in alignment with the agency goals. The Executive Director will lead the IT team of professionals and implement all the agency’s core IT activities, operations, and initiatives.
- Responsible for the overall operation of computer networks, operating systems, and hardware, managing the IT budget, and overseeing services and contracts.
- Direct, review, and evaluate the performance of the IT staff as well as designing and implementing IT policies and procedures in alignment with the corporate-wide plan.
- Lead the IT department by fostering innovation, setting priorities among IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems corporate wide.
- Plan for the needs of the agency by expanding the variety and scope of the technology needs, including disaster recovery protocols and cyber security.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operation costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements for the improvement of the IT infrastructure.
- Lead the development, implementation, integration, and plans for operational technology that supports and advances the strategic goals of the agency.
- Work with all corporations to help ensure a collaborative approach, analyze needs and technology deficiencies to develop a plan to service the growing needs of the agency.
- Develop, recommends, and oversees the implementation of agency-wide standards, practices, disaster recovery and security measures to assure the integrity and reliability of the IT system.
- Oversee the revision of the IT strategic plan on an annual basis ensuring its coherence with the overall agency strategic plan.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Business and Computer Sciences and a minimum of five (5) years of Information Networking experience or bachelor’s degree in Information and Technology and seven (7) years of progressively responsible IT experience with a sound understanding of leadership, computer systems hardware/software, and networks; an equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the agency.
- Expertise in general operating methods, principles and practices of information technology, network,
cloud management, configuration, and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge in methods, practices, and terminology of information systems.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and software.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to guide others in accomplishing work objectives.
- Ability to follow-up on decisions, assignments, and projects.
- Ability to build partnerships and strategic relationships to adhere to agency goals.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-310. (PLEASE SUBMIT LETTER OF INTEREST BY: September 23, 2021)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER