Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Charleroi, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: DRIVER (Part-time) PAY GRADE: 2
→Flexible Scheduling. May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. Other benefits available.
Provides general transportation to service program participants including
medical related transportation.
- Delivers home-bound meals to persons unable to utilize established facilities,
- Performs general maintenance of assigned vehicle(s), including interior and
- Reports accidents, needed repairs, inspections, etc., to immediate supervisor(s)
as soon as discovered or directly upon occurrence.
- Performs general maintenance duties as may be assigned.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality
as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
Demonstrated ability to safely operate and control delivery vehicles.
- Knowledge of general and routine vehicle maintenance requirements.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's license and safe driving record.
- Must be considered insurable by the Agency's Insurance Company.
- Ability to routinely lift food and supply boxes and equipment weighing up
to 50 pounds.
Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance for the PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Successful completion of employment physical and vision screening.
- Ability to understand and carry out specific instruction.
- Must be able to work on an as-needed basis, often with short notice.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-305.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER