21-297 Licensed Practical Nurse
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Licensed Practical Nurse (Multiple Part-Time Positions Available) PAY GRADE: 12
LTSR Program, Butler, PA
WAGE: $16.93 (With Incentives)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Reports changes in the patient's condition to the primary nurse and to the appropriate supervisor.
- Monitors patient progress and environment on an ongoing basis and completes and submits the reports and recommendations.
- Completes all required documentation including clinical, statistical, inter-disciplinary communications, patient care documentation, and other medical information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in interdisciplinary conferences, communications and documents all contacts with other services in the patient's clinical record.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Participates in client or community education/informational programs and events as required.
- Maintains contact and serves as a patient advocate with appropriate medical professionals as required by the patient's needs and treatment.
- Performs other related duties as may be necessary or required to ensure patient safety, quality treatment, and successful operation of the program.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an approved Practical Nurse Program.
- Licensed as a Practical Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to understand and carry out directions/instructions.
- One year of experience in an acute care or skilled care facility or previous home health care experience preferred.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-297.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER