21-294 Residential Program Worker
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
POSITION: Residential Program Worker (Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) PAY GRADE: 4
WAGE: $11.64/hr. (plus incentives!)
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
Help change someone’s life, come and join the SPHS family!
The CARE Center, a part of the SPHS network, is a company fully dedicated to providing services to some of the most vulnerable members in our community. Our team is made up of compassionate, dedicated professionals whose main goal is helping every person reach their full potential. Comprehensive training and supervisory support is provided.
Join our Butler County team of caring professionals. You will be part of a team responsible for providing and maintaining a safe and secure residential environment and community experience for your residents, assisting them in scheduling necessary appointments, as well as providing transportation to these various appointments, facilitating recreational and social activities, and assisting residents with their daily living activities.
- Aids program clients daily with the implementing of Individual Service Plans.
- Provides hands-on instruction to clients to implement crisis plans and assist with crisis resolution.
- Conducts recreational and social activities with consumers, as assigned.
- Participates in regular staff training to develop basic knowledge and skills to assist clients in crisis resolution.
- Maintains proper condition, cleanliness and safety of the residential site, and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Adhere to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, as well as agency policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED, or an equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Ability to read, write and verbally community with effectiveness.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or residents in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions.
- Looking for individuals who have the ability to work daylight, afternoon and midnight shifts, as well as working on weekends and holidays.
- Bonus pay for working holiday hours.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-294.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER