Diversified Human Services, Inc. | Donora, PA | Part Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Cook (Part-time) PAY GRADE: 2
Services to the Aging, Central Kitchen-Donora, PA
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. Other benefits available.
**DAYLIGHT HOURS and OFF WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS**
- Prepares meals daily for the Aging Services nutrition program.
- Assembles and prepares ingredients and supplies as indicated by menu.
- Prepares and packages congregate and homebound meals, to required specifications, for transportation.
- Maintains sanitation of kitchen and cleanliness of equipment and utensils, as directed, to meet Health Department Standards.
- Assists in stocking food storage shelves and inventory maintenance.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
Ability to read, write and verbally communicate and follow directions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of institutional food preparation and equipment.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to move and/or lift equipment and supplies weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to move about the production area, as may be required, to prepare food and operate equipment.
- Ability to reach overhead shelving with the assistance of a step stool.
- Ability to work as part of a production team.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-292.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER