21-289 Team Leader
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Team Leader (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 14
Washington Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
WAGE: $40,560(Plus an excellent benefits package)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Assists the Program Supervisor with billable case management activities and the coordination of staff to ensure the provision of all recommended and required services.
- Maintains a caseload proportionate to the regulatory supervisory ratio and provides billable case management services to consumers.
- Reviews and analyzes the work of staff related to the delivery of services.
- Participates in staff development and training activities to enhance skill and knowledge base in relation to case management theory and supervisory techniques.
- Submits for appropriate release all service related correspondence, and ensures the timely preparation of all required program reports, records and documentation, in accordance with regulatory standards and program policy.
- Conducts ongoing utilization review activities including adherence to managed care standards.
- Other duties as required.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, as well as, agency policies and procedures
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field with a clinical practicum; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation or Activities Therapy with progressive experience in human services; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program(DDAP) regulations plus 2 years of mental health direct care experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health programs and health/social services available to the mental health population.
- Demonstrated ability to make incisive observations and obtain vital information during the client/ family interview and/or while reviewing case records to make appropriate recommendations.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-289.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER