21-271 Case Manager
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Case Manager 1-Greensburg (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
D/A Case Management/Hospital/Community-Based Services
WAGE: $33,014 (plus incentives)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Conducts level of care assessments and coordinates referral and transportation, if needed, to the recommended treatment services. Also, will link individuals to ancillary services as needed to support access to treatment services and long-term recovery.
- Provides case management, intervention and evaluation services at office based and community setting, in addition to in-home, as needed.
- Travels throughout Westmoreland County, including the hospitals, to provide on-site assessments.
- Coordinates and maintains contacts and visits with referral sources and represents the program and agency at various training sessions, community education presentations and meetings.
- As necessary, participates in all appropriate staff meetings and maintains beneficial dialogue with all members of the community referral sources, as necessary, regarding assigned clients.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in the staff on-call after hours rotation process to assist clients, telephonically, with assessing higher levels of treatment care.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outline by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Nursing, Chemical Dependency, Criminal Justice or related human services field from an accredited college or university,
- Must be available to participate in a rotation on call after hours telephonic linkage and referral process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health programs and available social services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, to and from the hospital or as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-271.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER