21-270 Utilization Review Continuing Care Coordinator D&A
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: D&A Case Management Utilization Review/ Continuing Care Coordinator PAY GRADE: 13
WAGE: $36,699 (plus an excellent benefit package!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Responsible for the Utilization Reviews for clients and services and outcome/tracking for the Single County Authority and other funding sources.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and assists in tracking all data needed for required program reports and documentation as required by WeDAC, licensing, any funder and DDAP in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitors and trouble shoots linkage with medical assistance and continuation of medical assistance through all levels of treatment and recovery support care, for both incarcerated individuals targeted through the Jail, MAT Programs, general community and hospital based clients.
- Monitors electronic health records for compliance of licensing and DDAP requirements.
- As needed, assists in contacting clients waiting for detoxification beds and assesses their emergent care needs until withdrawal management can occur.
- As needed, conducts initial client assessments and facilitates referral and placement to the indicated level of care.
- Identifies appropriate treatment care providers, as well as necessary support services, and serves as the link to same.
- Participates in all appropriate staff meetings and maintains beneficial dialogue with all members of the Case Management team and treatment providers, as necessary, regarding clients.
- Becomes a Narcan Trainer and conducts community Narcan trainings as needed.
- Participates in community coalitions and public relations events as needed.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university;
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must have 3 years applicable direct service experience.
- Willing to obtain the Certified Allied Addiction Practitioner certification.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-270.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER