21-265 Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 8
WAGE: $25,350 (Plus excellent benefits)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→ Opportunity for growth and advancement. Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Conducts Strengths and Functional Assessments, individual and group services as scheduled.
- Performs PRS duties at facility or in the community as scheduled.
- Attends supervision with PRS Director no less than two times per month.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings as scheduled.
- Attends PRS trainings as required.
- Completes Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRP) as indicated with members in PRS.
- Shall work collaboratively with each individual member of PRS.
- Completes all required documentation on a daily basis, including but not limited to: session notes, IRPs, authorization for services and other required documentation determined by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Completes all discharge summaries as required.
- Must be welcoming, friendly and professional at all times.
- Understands PRS Statement of Rights and insures all services and interactions follow the PRS statement of Rights.
- Reviews and understands the PRS Policy and Procedures.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Associate Degree in Human Services field or comparable credit hours towards a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Experience in a mental health program preferred;
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain job-relevant training experience preferred;
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from PA Dept. of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate;
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders;
- Ability to assist physically limited clients.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-265.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER