The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Navigator (Full-Time) PAY GRADE: 12
Center of Excellence Butler, PA
WAGE: $33,014. (Plus an excellent benefits package!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
PASSION FOR HELPING OTHERS? WE ACTUALLY CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES! JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Adheres to compliance to COE guidelines and corporate standards.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services of assigned clients to develop a comprehensive Service Plan for substance abuse treatment and services.
- Completes client assessments, monitors coordination of care and the progress of client.
- Assists in the coordination of client flow, identification, referral contacts and follow-up.
- Completes documentation in accordance with regulatory standards, program policy and/or state project requirements.
- Available for On-call and after hour services.
- Collaborates with established community programs and agencies as client advocate with the social services network; to include the court system.
- Offers guidance on the recovery experience to include stage appropriate recovery education.
- Assists clients in meeting their recovery goals by utilizing the phases of recovery: engagement, recovery initiation, recovery stabilization and sustained recovery maintenance.
- Educates consumers, family members and professional staff about the recovery process; the damaging role that stigma can play in understanding recovery and offer support related to obstacles that are often encountered during the early stages of recovery.
- Will provide individualized person-centered services/support to assigned clients.
- Provides vision driven hope and encouragement regarding opportunities for varying levels of involvement in community-based activities (i.e. work, school, relationships, and physician activities).
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university; or the ability to obtain Recovery Specialist Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must be available to work “non-traditional” hours.
- Self identifies personal experience with addiction recovery or co-occurring services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders;
- Ability to detect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations;
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING# 21-241.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER