21-213 Counselor 1 or Counselor 2
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Part Time
The CARE Center, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Counselor 1 or Counselor 2 (Part-Time) PAY GRADE: 12 and 14
Washington Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
WAGE: $16.93/hr.-Bachelor’s $20.80/hr.-Master’s
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
*FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE TO WORK SOME EVENINGS AS WELL AS DAYTIME HOURS*
- Provides intake assessments as well as outpatient psychotherapy including, but not limited to, individual, family, and group sessions.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services to develop a comprehensive treatment plan and related treatment recommendations.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, martial, group and family methodologies.
- Participates in treatment team meetings with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, both individually and in group supervision.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate the care of the individuals that are served.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field with a clinical practicum; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation or Activities Therapy with progressive experience in human services; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designed managed care credential of Mental Health or successful completion of Certified Addiction Counselor (C.A.C.)
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Dept. of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to staff.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-213.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER