21-205 Licensed Care Navigator
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Licensed Care Navigator (Full-Time) Center of Excellence PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $40,560. (Plus an excellent benefits package!)
→Agency paid health & dental plans. →Retirement savings plan with Agency match.
→Paid holidays. →Generous paid time off plans.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
- Adheres to the compliance of COE guidelines and corporate standards.
- Conducts assessment and diagnostic services of assigned clients to develop a comprehensive Service Plan for substance abuse treatment and services.
- Completes client assessments and monitors coordination of care and progress of client.
- Assists in the coordination of client flow, identification, referral contacts and follow-up.
- Completes documentation in accordance with regulatory standards, program policy and/or state project requirements.
- Available for On-call and after hour services.
- Collaborates with established community programs and agencies as client advocate with the social services network; to include the court system.
- Offers guidance and clinical supervision on the recovery experience, to include stage appropriate recovery education as well as clinical supervision to staff regarding mental health and substance abuse treatment and interventions.
- Assists clients in meeting their recovery goals by utilizing the phases of recovery: engagement, recovery initiation, recovery stabilization and sustained recovery maintenance.
- Educates consumers, family members and professional staff about the recovery process, the damaging role that stigma can play in understanding recovery and offer support related to obstacles that are often encountered during the early stages of recovery.
- Will provide individualized person centered services/support to assigned clients.
- Provides vision driven hope and encouragement regarding opportunities for varying levels of involvement in community based activities (i.e. work, school, relationships, and physician activities).
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, counseling or related field from an accredited college or university.
- License required. LSW, LCSW, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies;
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Self identifies personal experience with addiction recovery or co-occurring services.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders;
- Ability to detect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations;
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-205. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER