21-177 Registered Nurse
The CARE Center, Inc. | Waynesburg, PA | Part Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE (Part-Time) PAY GRADE: 14
MH/OP & CTT Waynesburg, PA
→Flexible Scheduling. →May be eligible for Agency paid health benefits.
→Option to participate in Agency retirement plan. →Tuition discounts with participating colleges/universities.
→Opportunity for growth and advancement. →Other benefits available.
- Provides professional nursing and/or psychotherapy community treatment team services.
- Provides physician-directed Medication Checks to clients and educates consumers and families regarding psychiatric medication treatment services.
- Maintains close contact with program supervisor and medical doctor, reporting any reactions to medications, any changes in physical/emotional condition and reporting observations.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of clinical and statistical records; completes re- certifications and medical information forms, and maintains records of medications.
- Assumes a lead role in responding to emergency situations, when necessary.
- Serves as a member of the Community Treatment Team.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or successful completion of a Registered Nurse program from an accredited School of Nursing with two years’ experience in a psychiatric health care setting.
- Must not be excluded from participation Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Current and valid R.N. licensure to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- ANA certification in Psychiatric or Community Health nursing or eligibility for same.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or clients in an insured vehicle, as program or client needs dictate.
- Ability to observe client's behavior and keep accurate and detailed charts and records.
- Demonstrated ability to handle clients with acute or chronic mental health condition.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness, and provide constructive feedback and direction to staff.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-177.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER