Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Monessen, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
Job Vacancy Notice
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
Westmoreland Supportive Housing/CRR Program
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $32,682 (Plus an excellent benefits package!)
- Implements and monitors consumer rehabilitation plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Conducts Psychosocial Assessments and Re-assessments of consumers to develop and update individualized Service Plans.
- Provides supportive counseling and intensive life skills training to individuals and consumer groups.
- Serves as advocate to identify and access entitlement resources, available social services and affordable housing.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress, prepares and submits all required program forms, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serves as a member of the Mental Health treatment team and maintains appropriate communication with external programs and community resources.
- Provides "on-call" availability for both housing emergencies and technical assistance to residential staff.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university;
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must obtain criminal history clearances from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care programs.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures.
- Ability to display an empathetic attitude in caring for consumers.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-173.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER