21-171 Case Manager
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Case Manager 1-Greensburg (Full-Time)
D/A Case Management/Hospital/Community-Based Services
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $32,682 (plus excellent benefits package!)
**WORK DAYS WILL BE WEDNESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY**
- Conducts level of care assessments and coordinates referral and transportation, if needed, to the recommended treatment services.
- Provides case management, intervention and evaluation services at office based and community setting, in addition to in-home, as needed.
- Travels throughout Westmoreland County, including the hospitals, to provide on-site assessments.
- Coordinates and maintains contacts and visits with referral sources and represents the program and agency at various training sessions, community education presentations and meetings.
- As necessary, participates in all appropriate staff meetings and maintains beneficial dialogue with all members of the community referral sources, as necessary, regarding assigned clients.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in the staff on-call after hours rotation process to assist clients, telephonically, with assessing higher levels of treatment care.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outline by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university or a degree in nursing.
- Must be available to work weekend hours as needed.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, to and from the hospital or as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-171.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER