21-169 Regional Supervisor
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Regional Supervisor (Full-Time)
CRR, Supportive Housing and Enhanced Transitional Housing
PAY GRADE: 16
WAGE: $50,856 (Plus an excellent benefits package!)
- Coordinates and monitors the daily activities of multiple residential mental health and mental health housing programs within the SPHS Organization, which span over multiple counties.
- Implements short- and long-term program goals ensuring compliance to all government rules, regulations, and agency policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of an annual budget, monitors monthly expenditures, and identifies new funding sources.
- Conducts staff training through individual conferences or staff meetings, monitoring performance to ensure the delivery of quality program-related services.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, scheduling and evaluating all program staff.
- Prepares and submits all required correspondence, records, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Promotes community awareness of program activities in multiple counties.
- Provides direct services including interviewing clients, facilitating client groups, and on call for housing emergencies.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related -social services field, with one year of experience in human services, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field with three years of experience in human services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental program regulations and policies, and other social service providers available to eligible clients;
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders;
- Ability to inspect and recognize violations pertaining to program regulations;
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Empathetic attitude and ability to deal effectively with the stress of the position.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-169.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER