21-154 Community Engagement D&A Case Manager
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Community Engagement D&A Case Manager -Greensburg
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $33,014 (plus an excellent benefits package!)
- As part of a two member team, conducts In-Home, On-Site level of care assessments throughout Westmoreland County and coordinates referral and transportation, if needed, to the recommended treatment services.
- Works with the Certified Recovery Support (CRS) Specialists, EMS representatives and other identified community and agency representatives, to engage individuals within the community setting and coordinates and refers individuals to treatment and/or recovery support services.
- In conjunction with the CRS staff, facilitates medical assistance linkage to enable access and continuity through all levels of treatment and recovery support care.
- Coordinates contact with individuals waiting for detoxification beds and assesses their emergent care needs until detoxification can occur.
- Coordinates and maintains contacts and visits to partnering agencies and represents the program and agency at various training sessions, community education presentations, and meetings.
- As necessary, participates in all appropriate staff meetings with all members of partnering Emergency Medical Services (EMS) staff and CRS staff.
- Participates in all appropriate staff meetings and maintains beneficial dialogue with all members of the community engagement, case management, and CRS team, regarding clients.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress; prepares and submits all required program reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outline by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university or a degree in nursing.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, to and from the hospital or as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-154.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER