21-151 Caseworker 1
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Part Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Caseworker 1
Psychiatric Rehabilitation (Mobile)
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.93 (with possible opportunities for advancement within the agency)
- Implements and monitors client service plans and assists in the daily operation of program activities.
- Conducts Psychosocial Assessments and Re-assessments of clients to develop and update individualized Service Plans.
- Provides supportive counseling and intensive life skills training to individuals and client groups.
- Serves as advocate to identify and assess entitlement resources and available social and vocational services.
- Maintains current client case record activity and progress, prepares and submits all required program forms, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains appropriate communication with internal and external programs and community resources.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendation.
- Ability to safely operate a variety of agency vehicles, as well as transport oneself and consumers, when necessary, in an insured personal vehicle.
- Ability to inspect and recognize violations pertaining to program regulations.
- Ability to lift and carry consumer’s personal effects weighing up to 160 pounds.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-151.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER