21-139 Executive Director
Diversified Human Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Executive Director
PAY GRADE: 18
WAGE: $100,000 (plus an excellent benefits package!)
- Responsible for the management and operation of the affiliate within identified budgets and allocations. Develops and monitors affiliate plans and policies relative to corporate goals and objectives. Develops sources of outside income.
- Initiates and develops goals, objectives, and operating plans of the affiliate. Participates in the coordination of these plans with the short- and long-term goals of the Parent corporation.
- Directs the activities of the affiliate on a day-to-day basis to include administrative, financial, and operational functions.
- Maintains professional business development relationships with county, regional and statewide associates, health care organizations and funding sources, representing the affiliate appropriately.
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communications throughout the affiliate.
- Analyzes the operating administration of the affiliate relative to established objectives, and ensures appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Administers human resource functions to include employment, termination training, and scheduling functions within the context of the Parent Corporation Policy. Conducts staff meetings to develop and motivate work force.
- Assures the corporate policies are uniformly understood and properly interpreted and administered by the affiliate management team.
- Responsible for developing a customer base for the affiliate.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of services to the developed customer base.
- Participates in the administration of program contracts to include the operational, legislative, and legal aspects of the contracts.
- Prepares and develops proposals for new business and the acquisition of working capital for the affiliate.
- Responsible for the adoption and conformity of the fiscal policies of the Parent corporation throughout the subsidiary.
- Acts as a liaison and coordinator between the affiliate and the parent corporation departments.
- Assuring the DHS departments have efficient and compliant billing operations for their respective programs.
- Prepares and reviews operating budgets, and monitors variances between actual and projected in conjunction with the fiscal department.
- Responsible for generating revenue through research and development grants and contracts. Maintains close contact with funding services related in issuance of such contracts.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- A Master of Science or Master of Arts degree required with a concentration in Social Work, Social Science, Public Health or Psychology preferred.
- A minimum of five years' experience within a health care organization or social service agency to include the management of community-based services preferred.
- Exposure to federal, state, and local administrative procedures essential.
- Supervisory skills necessary and the ability to interface with all levels of the community, government, etc.
- Must not be exclude in the participation of Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care programs.
- Must successfully obtain clearances from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate to inspect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations.
- Ability to interpret established policies and procedures within agency goals and priorities.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-139.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER