21-135 Residential Program Worker
The CARE Center, Inc. | Butler, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Residential Program Worker (Full-Time)
PAY GRADE: 4
WAGE: $22,131 (plus an excellent benefits package!)
*LOOKING TO FILL OVERNIGHT SHIFTS 10:00PM-8:00AM OR 11:00PM-7:00AM* (WITH SOME FLEXIBILITY)
- Maintains the general safety, security of consumers in crisis and aids consumers with the implementation of their individualized service plans.
- Provides hands-on instruction to clients to implement crisis plans and assist with crisis resolution.
- Conducts recreational and social activities with consumers, as assigned.
- Assists in meal preparation for the Specialized Residential Unit consumers.
- Participates in regular staff training to develop basic knowledge and skills to assist clients in crisis resolution.
- Maintains proper condition, cleanliness and safety of the Specialized Residential Unit II, and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Serves as a member of the crisis intervention team.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Ability read, write and verbally communicate with effectiveness.
- Twelve (12) college credits or six (6) months mental health experience.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver's License and safe driving record.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to safely operate a Passenger Van.
- Ability to assist and/or lift clients weighing up to 150 pounds, as may be required.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to work split shifts and flexibility to move to various center locations, when program needs dictate.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-135.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER