21-100 Team Leader
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Latrobe, PA | Full Time
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Team Leader (Full-Time)
Center of Excellence- Latrobe, PA
PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $40,560 (Plus an excellent benefits package!)
PASSION FOR HELPING OTHERS? WE ACTUALLY CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES! JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Assists the Program Supervisor with the day to day functioning, program operations, and supervision of staff.
- Assists the supervisor as contact with community resources, community stakeholders, and all other identified and/or project related agencies to represent the agency and create lasting partnerships to benefit consumers; supports the supervisor in coordinating program outreach and public relation activities.
- Provides staff training through individual conferences, staff meetings, or side-by side demonstration of techniques; assists in monitoring performance to ensure compliance and delivery of quality program services.
- Provides direct supervision to staff regarding interventions, case management, and documentation.
- Assists with the creation, implementation, and regulation of short and long-term program goals, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitates client’s care with interagency across the system.
- Assists Program Supervisor to ensure logistics of Medically Assisted Treatment Program runs smoothly and all regulations are met.
- Prepares and submits all required documentation, reports, records and correspondence accurately and timely fashion including but not limited to attendance logs, timesheets and other documents as requested by program policy and state project requirements; monitors to ensure timely and accurate submission of electronic health records from staff.
- Available for On-call and after hour services.
- Provides direct services including performing intakes, treatment planning, and counseling.
- Provides trauma-informed evidenced-based counseling interventions including brief CBT, family therapy for substance abuse, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Behavioral Modification.
- Complete ASAMs to determine appropriate level of care for clients.
- Assists the program supervisor with assigning tasks to staff members, decision-making and recommending and supervising course of care for clients; Ability to conduct treatment team meetings and effectively communicate the needs of the clients.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university; or the ability to obtain Certified Recovery Specialist certification with a minimum of five years’ experience in a substance abuse treatment agency.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
- Must be available to work “non-traditional” hours.
- Self identifies through personal experience with addiction recovery or co-occurring services.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders;
- Ability to detect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations;
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-100.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER