21-089 Clerk Typist
The CARE Center, Inc. | Waynesburg, PA | Part Time
The CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Clerk Typist (Temporary-Part-Time)
Waynesburg, PA-Mental Health Outpatient/Drug & Alcohol and CTT
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $11.13/hr. (opportunity for advancement with the agency)
Ideal candidate: Proficient typing skills and the ability to type dictation-Flexible schedule and willing to work at least two evenings per week.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations and/or data input and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output, documents, information, reports and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff, insurance companies, vendors, medical practitioners and institutions, patients and their family, etc.
- Screens visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness and consistency of information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, forms, supply and equipment requisitions, payment and billing information, etc.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard, at a minimum speed of 45 words per minute with no more than three errors.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and carry out specific instructions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the work day.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and multi-line telephone simultaneously.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-089.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER