Comprehensive Community Services, Inc. | Charleroi, PA | Part Time
COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Housekeeper (Part-Time)
PAY GRADE: 2
Maintains the general cleanliness of office spaces and restrooms.
- Responsible for cleaning Comprehensive Community Services property as per cleaning schedule.
- Performs inventory control of supplies.
- Integrates in a proactive manner reporting maintenance and safety issues to Facilities Coordinator.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
Ability to use or operate various cleaning equipment.
- Ability to lift equipment or various materials when needed weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a stepladder.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and work in awkward positions and places when necessary.
- Available to work evening hours.
- Ability to read, comprehend, follow written and verbal instructions, and follow supervisory directions.
Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-073.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER