21-072 Cook Central Kitchen
Diversified Human Services, Inc. | Donora, PA | Part Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Cook (Part-time)
Services to the Aging, Central Kitchen Donora, PA
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.13/hr. (opportunity to advance within the agency)
*DAYLIGHT HOURS-OFF WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS**
- Prepares meals daily for the Aging Services nutrition program.
- Assembles and prepares ingredients and supplies as indicated by menu.
- Prepares and packages congregate and homebound meals, to required specifications, for transportation.
- Maintains sanitation of kitchen and cleanliness of equipment and utensils, as directed, to meet Health Department Standards.
- Assists in stocking food storage shelves and inventory maintenance.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS: - Ability to read, write and verbally communicate and follow directions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of institutional food preparation and equipment.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to move and/or lift equipment and supplies weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to move about the production area, as may be required, to prepare food and operate equipment.
- Ability to reach overhead shelving with the assistance of a step stool.
- Ability to work as part of a production team.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-072.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER