Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Greensburg, PA | Full Time
POSITION: Supervisor (Full-Time)
Westmoreland Enhanced Personal Care Home
PAY GRADE: 15
WAGE: $44,109 (Plus an excellent benefit package included!)
- Coordinates and monitors the daily activities of the Enhanced Personal Care Home, implementing program operation, and supervision of assigned staff.
- Implements short and long term program goals ensuring compliance to all government rules, PA personal care home regulations, and agency policies and procedures.
- Oversees and manages all day to day operations of the Enhanced Personal Care facility.
- Assists in the preparation of an annual budget, monitors monthly expenditures, and identifies new funding sources.
- Conducts staff training through individual conferences or staff meetings, monitoring performance to ensure the delivery of quality personal care home-related services.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, scheduling and evaluating all personal care home staff.
- Prepares and submits all required correspondence, records, reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Promotes community awareness of program activities.
- Provides direct services including interviewing residents, facilitating resident groups, and on call for housing emergencies.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree with a specialty in the human service field or a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least four (4) years of a combination of education and experience in the human service/mental health in addition to active PA Personal Care Home Administrator license. A combination of education and years of experience is considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental program regulations and policies, and other social service providers available to eligible residents;
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care program
- Ability to transport oneself and/or clients in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions.
- Ability to safely operate a variety of agency vehicles.
- Ability to assist and/or lift clients weighing up to 150 pounds, as may be required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle clients with chronic mental health conditions;
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to display an understanding and empathetic attitude when interacting with clients and communicating with family members.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the stress of the position;
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-069.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER