21-066 Clerk Typist
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | New Kensington, PA | Part Time and Contract
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Clerk Typist (Multiple Part-Time Positions Available)
Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
New Kensington, PA
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $11.13/hr. (Opportunity for advancement with the Agency)
- Performs a variety of office tasks and a wide range of support procedures and functions required by the agency and/or program for successful operations and the expeditious delivery of quality services.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency
- situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations
- and/or data input, and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output,
- documents, information, reports, and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff,
- vendors, health care providers and institutions, clients and their family, etc.
- Screens visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness and consistency of
- information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, and various program forms.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality
- as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard, at a
- minimum speed of 45 words per minute with no more than 3 errors.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree
- of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness, understand and carry out specific
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday and to occasionally lift
- office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and a multi-line telephone simultaneously with a
- high degree of accuracy.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-066.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER