21-060 Clinical Assessment Caseworker
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Monessen, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC.
Job Vacancy Notice
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Clinical Assessment Worker (Part-Time)
Monessen Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $20.23 (Opportunity for advancement with the agency)
- Responds to calls for services by completing initial screenings, and schedules initial appointments.
- Conducts a comprehensive mental health, drug/alcohol or co-occurring assessment on all clients.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans using individual, marital, group and family methodologies, maintaining a direct service level of 60% minimum time.
- Serves as a member of an Interdisciplinary Treatment Team.
- Participates in Case Conferences with all levels of psychiatric and clinical staff, either individually and/or group settings and provides testimony at any court hearings.
- May carry a small caseload for outpatient services.
- Initiates appropriate Intra and Inter Agency contact to facilitate client care.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all assigned case records, charts, reports, forms and other required documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, i.e. evenings, weekends, etc.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field, in accordance with DHS and DDAP regulations, with progressive experience in human services.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designated managed care credential of Mental Health Professional.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers, and other social service agencies.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care programs.
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to interpret detailed medical records and documentation obtained from health care providers.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-060.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER