21-050 Receptionist/Clerk Typist
Mental Health Association in Butler County, Inc. | Butler, PA | Part Time
MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION IN BUTLER COUNTY, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Receptionist/Clerk Typist
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.13/hr. (Opportunity for advancement with the agency)
- Performs a variety of office tasks and a wide range of support procedures and functions required by the agency and/or program for successful operations and the expeditious delivery of quality services.
- Conducts successful task and/or assignment completion, including emergency situations, within established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for processing information, processing mathematical computations and/or data input, and the satisfactory completion of appropriate output, documents, information, reports, and the like.
- Maintains appropriate and assigned communications with all levels of staff, vendors, health care providers and institutions, clients and their family, etc.
- Screens visitors and phone calls for program and office staff.
- Ensures the accuracy, format, grammar, completeness and consistency of information processed.
- Maintains and processes records, client information, forms, supply and equipment requisitions, payment and billing information.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard, at a minimum speed of 45 words per minute with no more than 3 errors.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring preciseness with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police and FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the workday.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and a multiline telephone simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to occasionally lift office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to receive performance feedback and instructions calmly, without reacting negatively or emotionally.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-050.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER