The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Part Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Housekeeper (2-Part-Time Open Positions Available)
PAY GRADE: 2
WAGE: $10.13 /hr. (As a minimum)
- Maintains the general cleanliness of office spaces and restrooms.
- Responsible for cleaning CARE Center property as per assigned cleaning schedule.
- Performs inventory control of cleaning supplies.
- Integrates in a proactive manner reporting maintenance and safety issues to Supervisor/Director.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Ability to use or operate various cleaning equipment.
- Ability to lift equipment or various materials when needed, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a stepladder.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and work in awkward positions and places when necessary.
- Valid PA Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
Must successfully obtain Criminal History from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances