21-019 Community Associate
The CARE Center, Inc. | Donora, PA | Part Time
THE CARE CENTER, INC.
POSITION: Community Associate-Galleton Commons (Multiple Positions Part-Time Positions)
PAY GRADE: 4
WAGE: 11.64/hr. (with advancement opportunities with the agency)
If you would like to help change someone’s life, come and join the SPHS family!
The CARE Center, a part of the SPHS network, is a company fully dedicated to providing services to some of the most fragile and vulnerable members in our community. Our team is made up of compassionate, dedicated professionals whose main goal is helping every person reach their full potential. Comprehensive training and supervisory support is provided.
Galleton Commons is a residential program that operates 24hrs/day, 365 days/year
Currently looking to fill Midnight and Weekend Shifts
- Join our Galleton Commons team of caring professionals. You will be part of a team responsible for providing and maintaining a safe and secure residential environment and community experience for your residents, assisting them in scheduling necessary appointments, as well as providing transportation, facilitating recreational and social activities, and assisting residents with their daily living activities. You will provide positive support and assistance to the residents by way of meal preparation, support in their homes, assisting in crisis resolution, and implementing crisis plans when necessary.
- Assist in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the facility and report any repair needs to the program supervisor.
- Maintain proper documentation of all assistance and support provided.
- Participates in regular staff meetings and trainings to support proper job performance.
- Adhere to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, as well as agency policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED or any equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the Agency.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Ability to utilize electronic medical records.
- Ability to transport oneself and/or residents in an insured vehicle in the performance of essential functions.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from Department of Human Services, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care program
- Ability to work split shifts and flexibility to move to various center locations, when program needs dictate.
- Ability to understand and follow supervisory direction.
- Looking for individuals who have the ability to work daylight, afternoon and midnight shifts, as well as working on weekends and holidays.
- Bonus pay for working holiday hours.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-019.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER