21-001 Electronic Health Records Administrator
Southwest Behavioral Care, Inc. - Behavioral Health | Charleroi, PA | Full Time
SOUTHWEST BEHAVIORAL CARE, INC. AND THE CARE CENTER, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Electronic Health Records Administrator (Full-Time)
PAY GRADE: 14
WAGE: $39,449 (plus an excellent benefit package)
- Responsible for a wide range of computer-related duties associated with system/Electronic Health Records (EHR) administration and support, database development/maintenance, workstation/network configuration related to EHR and tele health; audio/visual support; maintenance of client portal.
- Performs system administrative functions including, but not limited to, backup/restore, setting up user accounts, workstation/network configuration, and troubleshooting on Credible EHR and tele-health platforms.
- Develops, maintains and enhances corporate and program-specific databases using relevant software to include but not limited to Credible, Qualifacts, etc.
- Provides technical assistance and consultation to program staff and corporate IT regarding current systems and planned projects including use of virtual and Audio Visual platforms.
- Assists program staff in carrying out various activities relative to EHR and other automated functions including but not limited to form development and implementation, EHR system functions, and report development.
- Monitors ongoing projects and evaluates the reliability and efficiency of computer systems in assigned programs as requested.
- Submits task tickets as necessary to agency software platforms, monitors responses, notifies agency staff and assists in facilitating solutions as needed.
- Prepares written instructions and training materials for end-users and provides ongoing technical support program staff.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with a minimum of three years’ program experience; and equivalent combination of skills, experience and education may be considered at the discretion of the agency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of computer hardware, system designs, and appropriate data base development tools.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal staff, external providers, and various software vendors.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care programs.
- Must be able to travel to multiple sites within the SW Pennsylvania region.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the work day and operate a keyboard with a high degree of accuracy Demonstrated ability to prepare concise, cogent reports, documents and other agency materials.
- Ability to work independently, following established policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, employing a working knowledge of computer software and terminology, and effectively instruct/train others regarding same.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-001.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER