20-183 Case Aide
SWPA Area Agency on Aging, Inc. | Uniontown, PA | Part Time
SOUTHWESTERN PA AREA AGENCY ON AGING, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Case Aide (Part-Time)
OPTIONS Care Management
PAY GRADE: 10
WAGE: $13.05 (opportunities of advancement with the agency)
**During the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person contacts are limited to emergency situations.**
- Completes in-home visits for both initial assessments and reassessments using the NAT-E form for In Home Meals (IHMs).
- Prepares and submits all required program forms, documentation and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the IHMs initiation and /or continuation.
- Coordinates and schedules appointments with consumers.
- Acts as a liaison with IHM providers to confirm IHM delivery.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and correcting simple billing issues with IHM providers.
- Assist Care Managers with completing required telephone contacts with consumers.
- Contributes to and maintains current records as well as documentation in Social Assistance Management System (SAMS) for all case activities.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Associate's Degree in Human Services or Business Management from an accredited college and one year of Aging experience preferred; or any relevant combination of skills, experience, and training may be considered at the discretion of the agency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Aging Program regulations and policies and other appropriate government regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social service programs.
- Must have basic computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team following established policies and procedures.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public.
- Ability to identify discrepancies to program regulations.
- Ability to interpret medical documentation for program delivery of service.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-183.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER