20-175 Fiscal Technician
Diversified Human Services - Developmental Services | Charleroi, PA | Part Time
DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Fiscal Technician 3 (Part-Time) Approximately 24 hours per week
PAY GRADE: 10
WAGE: $13.05/hr. (Opportunity for advancement with the Agency)
- Reviews all billing information from program supervisors and prepares for online billing.
- Enters all billing into the PROMISe Internet Portal
- Works with program supervisors to correct problems causing claim denials/suspensions.
- Prepares monthly billing summaries for each program for fiscal department.
- Prepares monthly invoices for all base funded services.
- Maintains accounts receivable log for each program.
- Verifies payment remittance advices and County payments against accounts receivables.
- Makes billing adjustments and/or corrections as needed.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or two years experience and/or training in billing and/or collections.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the PA State Police and FBI Fingerprint Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability and skill using computer software and word processing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of elementary accounting procedures and terminology.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the work day.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in data and format and communicate findings to the supervisor.
- Ability to understand and carry out specific instructions.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#20-175.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER