20-173 Clinical Supervisor
The CARE Center, Inc. | Washington, PA | Full Time
The CARE Center, INC. JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Become a leader…Become an innovator…Make a difference in your community and join the premier nonprofit human services company in the region. Come join our team and build a career with SPHS!
POSITION: Clinical Supervisor (Full-Time)
Washington Mental Health Outpatient and Drug & Alcohol
PAY GRADE: 15
WAGE: $43,563 (with an excellent benefits package)
- Coordinates and monitors the treatment activities and staff of the assigned drug and alcohol program.
- Implements short and long-term program goals ensuring compliance to all government rules and regulations, and agency policies and procedures.
- Assigns, reviews and analyzes the clinical work of staff related to therapy, provides clinical services to a small caseload, reports of treatment, behavior and progress of clients.
- Provides supervision for staff through individual conferences or staff meetings to develop therapeutic Treatment Plans and ensure delivery of quality program-related services.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all required program reports, records and documentation, in accordance with regulatory standards and program policy.
- Coordinates program outreach and public relations activities, provides community education and technical assistance to other social service providers, as well as client family members.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology or related social services field with a clinical practicum; in accordance with Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Drug & Alcohol Program (DDAP) regulations and at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability or willingness to obtain the designated credential of Addiction Counselor and other managed care related credentials.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during a personal interview to make proper recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, providers and other social service agencies.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
- Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and provide constructive feedback to staff.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT